HOW TO BID
ABSENTEE AND PHONE BIDS
We are happy to accept phone bids or absentee bids. This is everything you need to know about bidding:
- Please call us or E-Mail us through the week or on Saturday between 10AM – 4PM to discuss the particulars of any items you are interested in.
- We reserve the right to reject bids on items that we feel may be too difficult to explain by phone.
- Absentee bids are bid competitively.
- Email your absentee bids to email@example.com.
- A buyer’s premium of 13.5% is in effect at all auctions with a discount of 3.5% if paid by cash, check or debit card on the day of the sale or by Friday if bidding absentee.
- The purchaser will pay shipping and insurance charges, plus a $15 flat rate for handling.
- We will only ship items smaller than a bread box. Shipping for larger items will be arranged by the buyer.
- Items will be shipped after the payment has cleared.
Absentee bids must be in by 3:30 PM on the Saturday before the auction for our sale. DO NOT email bids after 3:30 or on Sunday morning. Our computers are tied up with the sale and we will not receive your bids until it’s too late.
Contact us to bid.