Consign Auction Items
Between 50 and 100 consigners bring items to our Sunday auctions. Consign auction items one at a time or by the truckload.
Benefits of selling with us:
- Visibility: We advertise in tourist centers, newspapers, and special newspaper inserts and our website includes an exhaustive gallery of weekly auction items.
- Dependability: Our business has sold quality auction items since 1970
- Honesty: We are members of the Maine Auctioneers Association
Please make an appointment to drop of your items. We accept consignments on Mondays and Tuesdays by appointment. We will also pick up quality items for a reasonable fee. Contact us to make an appointment.
Terms and Conditions
Before you consign auction items with us, please review our terms and conditions.
- We may sell box lots and misc. items from our Spider Gallery in large lots
- There is a buyer’s premium in effect at all our sales.
- Upon delivery, you will receive a list of goods and be asked to sign a sales agreement.
- Our advertising deadline is Wednesday afternoon at 2 PM for the next Sunday sale. We post the new web ad by Wednesday at 6 PM.
- Your check and a complete list of sold items will be mailed to you on next business day after the Sunday sale.
- Over $500 – 10%
- $101 – $500 inclusive – 15%
- $11 – $100 inclusive – 20%
- $10 and under – 30%
Ready to consign auction items? Contact us.
Or sell your antiques directly to us
If you have antiques that you would like to sell, call or email us today. We buy
- Pre 1950 Furniture
- Glass, Pottery and China
- Early Lighting
- Collectible Paper
- Early Wooden Ware
- Wood Working Tools
- Military Memorabilia