HOW TO BID
ABSENTEE AND PHONE BIDS
- We are happy to accept phone bids or absentee bids. This is everything you need to know about bidding.
- Please call us or E-Mail us through the week or on Saturday between 10AM-4PM to discuss the particulars of any items you are interested in.
- We reserve the right to reject bids on items that we feel may be too difficult to explain by phone.
- Absentee bids are bid competitively.
- A buyer’s premium of 13.5% is in effect at all auctions with a discount of 3.5% if paid by cash, check or debit card.
- The purchaser will pay shipping and insurance charges, plus a $15 flat rate for handling.
- We will only ship items smaller than a bread box. Shipping for larger items will be arranged by the buyer.
- Items will be shipped after the payment has cleared.
Absentee bids must be in by 3:30 PM on the Saturday before the auction for the lower barn sale. Upper barn bids must be in by 10:30 a.m. on the day of the auction. DO NOT email bids after 4:00 PM for outside or lower barn items or on the day of the auction for upper barn items. Our computers are tied up with the sale and we will not receive your bids until it’s too late.
Contact us to bid.